Quality Web Design Counts
According to the research group Neilson Norman, the same four factors have consistently communicated trustworthiness and credibility about a company to a website visitor since at least 1999. And design quality is number one.
Design Quality Counts
If your site visitors don't trust you, you are never going to make the sale. One of the factors that most induces trust in your hard earned site visitor is the quality of your website.
First Impressions Matter
Your website is often your first point of contact with your prospective clients.
What do they see? What is their first impression of you and your business?
Will it persuade them to become your client? Or scare them away?
A well designed website makes the visitor feel more comfortable, and entices them to stay on your site longer. Make them uncomfortable and they leave in a heartbeat. You need to make a good first impression to grab your potential client's attention and keep it, and a well designed website from Sparkem Studio will help you do just that.
What are the elements of a well designed website?
- The website conveys your message clearly - it makes a point.
- Visitors can find what they are looking for without getting frustrated and leaving.
- It looks professional, conveying to customers that you know what you are doing, plus you are building their trust in you.
- The content is effective and to the point.
- It leads visitors where you want them to go.
- It has an authentic voice and a character that conveys who you are.
- It is a pleasant place to be. If it feels spammy, if it feels unattractive or messy, your visitors may bolt.
- It feels fresh and up-to-date, not like it was built ten years ago.
- It works well on mobile devices.
Make a statement
Your website should be clear about what your business does and what you offer.
Is it clear what you want visitors to do on your website?
Is your solution to their problem clear and compelling?
Are you ready to get started?
Read more about my web design process for building your website.